1046 Bristol Road, Selly Oak
- Lovely Quaker run establishment with glorious gardens
- Simple, clean, comfortable and friendly.
- friendly faces at breakfast, and good choices of beverages; gluten free options and as much tea/ coffee as desired
- Staff were friendly and the room was incredibly clean.
- The Gardens Room was very quiet and clean
- Buffet breakfast with wide choice - excellent. Hot drinks and access to garden, terrace and garden room available at all times, also a good library.
- The surprisingly quiet location & staff that were friendly and welcoming
- Overall I was happy... certainly value for money..nice breakfast!!
- Beautiful surroundings, simple rooms, wonderfully peaceful atmosphere and great value for money.
- Quiet calm lovely feel
- Ideally located for reason of visit. Loved the surroundings and the fact jigsaws/games were provided if guests wished to use them
- Lovely historical hotel with beautiful gardens, perfect if you are visiting the hospitals, university or Cadbury's world!
- The location is well served by public transport, and the atmosphere is friendly and relaxed. Breakfast was well cooked, and there was a good selection to choose from. Staff are very helpful.
- Our room was lovely!! With our own little private patio leading to the stunning gardens!!
- 24 tea and fruit bar. Lovely grounds, patio and sitting room. Quiet ambience.
- A lovely relaxed atmosphere. The grounds are amazing.
- This place is amazing!! Surrounded by gardens is perfect for resting! Breakfast is good and the rooms are clean and modern.
- Exceptionally friendly, clean, quite and in an amazing setting.