Ernest Street/ Holloway Head
Opened in July 2009, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a bar. Birmingham New Street Station and the Bullring shopping centre are 5 minutes' walk away. Each spacious room at Ramada Encore Birmingham has an en suite power shower and interactive TV, with satellite channels. Broad Street, the NIA, the ICC and the Sea Life Centre are 10 minutes' walk away. The NEC is within easy driving distance. -
- It was a great location, a really quirky hotel with all the amenities you would need for a great stay. The restaurant was really nice. The staff from check in to check out were first class. We had a lovely meal in the restaurant last night and the staff were superb. Will definitely stay here again and recommend it.
- Style of hotel, staff friendly and helpful, breakfast nice and simple, good location and we were very happy about quiet room on 7th floor with baby, very good night 😁
- The staff were outstanding and went out of their way to make the stay as good as possible. Staff reacted brilliantly to any issues, they really were amazing. The bed was comfortable, if a little firm. The bar area downstairs is very nice and prices were reasonable for a city centre. location
- Bathroom lovely with good shower. Towels soft and fluffy and brilliant white
- The staff were chilled out, super polite and friendly. The ambience of the whole place is excellent and literally minutes from the town centre.
- The night time staff😍👍 so friendly and great at job the bouncers brill they had a issue late in the night and it waa handled professionally and discreet. The bars on both floors are great.
- The hotel was great, nice bar and communal area. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Rooms where clean and had good shower and toilet facilities.
- The noise no toothpaste but yet other bath room other requirements. The towels smelt like chip pan
- Value for money nice staff would use again..
- I love the lay out of the hotel, the smoking area is really nice, the bed is very comfy and it was just an excellent stay.
- Great bar downstairs :) Enjoyed a game of snooker with friends. Drink prices are very reasonable. Location is good as well. There is not much else I can say :)
- The location was spot on. We went to the 02 Academy on the Thursday night. It was just round the corner. The next day walk to the Bull ring shopping centre, about 5 minuets away The staff at the hotel were very helpful. My partner left her phone in the bar before we went out. Called the hotel to let them know. When we got back it was in an envelope behind the bar. Top service.
- Room was very nice. Comfy bed. Nice and modern hotel. Staff were friendly.