20-24 Elmdon Road
- The owners of the Lodge were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed their great breakfast and wonderful coffee. The atmosphere in the dining room was friendly and the other guests seemed like they were regulars at the Lodge.
- Excellent hospitality from Kathrine and Terry. Very welcoming. Very comfortable bedroom. Delicious breakfast. Will see you again soon.
- Excellent Breakfast Very friendly welcome
- Absolutely everything was spot on. Catherine was quite possibly the nicest person I have ever met. Such a nice couple who made us all feel very welcome. Greeted with coffee and cake and even driven to and from a restaurant in the evening! Lovely comfortable beds and fabulous breakfast. Everything was top class and we will be back. We look forward to seeing Catherine and her lovely again soon.
- What we loved most is that the couple who ran the B&B were extremely friendly and went above-and-beyond in what they offered us e.g. because we had an early flight they offered as either an early breakfast or a packed meal to take with us (we decided on the early breakfast, which was great). They organised a taxi for us as well, and we felt very well cared for in their capable hands. We also found an amazing Italian restaurant (Sapore) about 45 mins walk from the B&B (there are of course closer restaurants but we wanted a special experience, and got one). The B&B is very good value for money: we would recommend it.
- Everything was perfect. The best English full breakfast we have ever had!
- The owners are very kind. The breakfast was brilliant. The room was nice and clean. We can only suggest a stay in this perfect B&B when in Birmingham.
- Best breakfast we have had in any B&B. Location fine. Actual area of Birmingham isn't pretty but that wasn't a problem.
- Comfy beds, amazing breakfast, considerate and efficient approach to our daughter’s dietary requirements (Coeliac). Extremely friendly, helpful and experienced owner/staff. Lovely garden, there’s even a table tennis table at the moment. Great parking. Also it’s pretty hard to find a family room for four in the first place, never mind one as good as this. Thanks!
- The hosts were fantastic. Very helpful and kind. Staff were very friendly. Definitely would love to go back.
- Everything.This was like a home away from home.
- Spotless and great value for money. Safe car park! Wonderful hosts and staff. Faultless!
- Nice and clean, staff and owners very attentive, breakfast amazing
- Great hospitality and homely feel. Rooms comfortable and well equip for stay Lovely home made breakfast in the morning, with personal touches catered for you
- Super duper clean rooms and toilets Great full English and continental breakfast. The icing on the cake is the owner, an amazing lady that will welcome you and make you feel at home. I'll be back for sure
- Everything was perfect. Lovely friendly welcoming lady. Rooms where clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a fantastic selection. Will definitely recommend to anyone.
- The host was amazing. She was super sweet, friendly, and it almost felt like I was at home. I loved my stay there, super comfortable, amazing vibe and everyone I met there were super warm. I can't stress enough on how much I loved my stay, and I wish I could have stayed more.
- Faultless, spotless, and would highly recommend it. One of the best I've stayed in! Will definitely come back. Catherine, the host is simply lovely and goes out of her way to make you welcome.
- Comfy bed, clean room, nice and quiet, private parking. Good value for money and great hosts, I will be staying here again.
- Fantastic welcome, so friendly and made me feel so welcome, could not do enough for me xxxxx
- The landlady is fabulous. Hospitality is faultless. Comfortable stay x
- Fantastic hosts, very engaging and tried to get guests who were attending the same event to be aware of each other so they could sit together. Amazing breakfast. Good quite location. Exceptional value for money. Will return next year!!
- Breakfast was exceptional and you can tell they care about their customers