20-24 Elmdon Road
- Fabulous !! Katherine and Terry are wonderful people who go above and beyond to help make you feel welcome. Beautiful breakfast, rooms spotless and so comfortable. Recommend without hesitation. Fantastic location in close proximity to shops and train station. Can't wait to come again.
- Faultless, spotless, and would highly recommend it. One of the best I've stayed in! Will definitely come back. Catherine, the host is simply lovely and goes out of her way to make you welcome.
- Comfy bed, clean room, nice and quiet, private parking. Good value for money and great hosts, I will be staying here again.
- Fantastic welcome, so friendly and made me feel so welcome, could not do enough for me xxxxx
- The landlady is fabulous. Hospitality is faultless. Comfortable stay x
- Fantastic hosts, very engaging and tried to get guests who were attending the same event to be aware of each other so they could sit together. Amazing breakfast. Good quite location. Exceptional value for money. Will return next year!!
- Breakfast was exceptional and you can tell they care about their customers
- Very friendly and helpful owners and staff. Breakfast was great, full English and also continental style buffet. Wifi worked great, not the normal dial up speed free Wifi a lot of places have. Car park to the rear is gated and locked at night! Overall I'd highly recommend Elmdon Lodge.
- Loved the friendly staff and were welcomed immediately on arrival.
- Friendly, comfortable beds, clean, good breakfast, parking secure
- Lovely room. Excellent breakfast and the owners were so friendly and helpful. Really excellent.
- Fantastic stay. Perfect hosts. Will definitely stay again!
- Made us feel very Homely and the amazing care from Mr and Mrs Terry. My kids had a great time being there Awesome experience. Great food and nice atmosphere
- Everything. Location was close to the venue i visited. Terry and christine the owners were lovely. The room was clean and comfortable with plenty of tea coffee hot chocolate etc. Parking is available at the back of the property in a gated area that is locked overnight but you are given a key to the padlock. Access to the property is easy and the breakfast is fabulous with loads of choice and freshly cooked full breakfast. The garden is gorgeous and the sun even shone.
- Katherine was kind, pleasant and very attentive host. She made us feel at home with her hospitality. The bus stop and train station were just a stone’s throw from the hotel. Easily accessible to all hot spots in the city. The breakfast was tasty and abundant. My kids loved playing with the adorable pets. When in Birmingham again, we will look no further than Eldmon lodge.
- Breakfast was amazing Really nice staff and Kathryn was so nice Modern bath really clean Beds so comfy nice location Secure car park
- Lovely lodge starting from the owner warm welcome generosity all the time smoky face gd singer....I recommend this lodge so much thank you I will return of course
- Friendly and supportive staff Cleanliness Quietness Breakfast
- Comfy bed & bedlinen . Super Continental selection at Breakfast. Lovely hosts.
- The staff were outstanding, the property was ful of charm and character, the bed was huge and comfy and breakfast was one of the best I've had in a bed and breakfast.
- A clean, comfortable, quiet place to stay made all the more pleasant by the very warm welcome given to me by Terry and Katherine. Convenient location for the train station, and has on site off road parking. I'll definitely stay here each time I visit the West Midlands.
- Our family room is really nice , comfortable, clean. We like the owners hospitality.. breakfast is excellent...especially serving fruits( strawberry, blueberry, grape, banana etc...) during breakfast , my kids love it so much.. the backyard is spacious and nice. My son love it, having his great time at backyard too. .... thanks for allowing my daughter to practice piano during our stay too..... it’s just like a sweet home for travellers!
National Motorcycle Museum
Blakesley Hall Museum
St. Andrew's Stadium
Solihull Magistrates Court
Solihull Library & Information Service
Solihull College & University Centre Blossomfield Campus
Solihull Central Library
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
Pasta di Piazza Restaurant
The Spread Eagle Wetherspoons pub Cafe/Bar
Inn on the Green Cafe/Bar
Th Moghul Indian Restaurant Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Winterbourne House and Garden
Dating back to 1890, Elmdon Lodge still retains many original features, and has free Wi-Fi and free parking on site. The property has a quiet location in a leafy cul de sac, but is 5 minutes’ walk from the train station and 15 minutes’ drive from Birmingham. Rooms are light and airy, and each benefits from a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and fresh towels. Some rooms have an private bathroom while others have shared bathroom facilities, and all boast free toiletries. In the morning, guests can enjoy a full English breakfast, served in the traditional dining room. Lighter options like porridge, yogurt, cereals and fresh fruit are also available. Coventry city center is a 25-minute drive from Elmdon Lodge. Derby and Nottingham can both be reached in less than an hour by car.