ibis Styles Birmingham Centre
65 Lionel Street
- Keep it up! I was served well, and im really glad that all holiday went well. I have no doubts to recommend your business company to my relatives.
- Great facilities, nice staff, very good location
- Clean, excellent location, staff were very friendly.
- Eggs for breakfast were one of the worst things I have ever eaten
- Great location. Value for money. Very helpful and friendly staff. Good tea coffee facilities. Better breakfast than expected.
- Breakfast service, parking was too expensive
- Location and ease of checking in. Good breakfast.
- Rooms were a decent size and clean. A good supply of toiletries. And the complementary bar of chocolates.😋 The hotel staff were very welcoming and friendly, we had lovely smiles from the ladies who were working around the breakfast area. Sasha and Mario were amazing, they were happy to help us and provided excellent service . Keep up, the good work guys!!! Xx
- The Breakfast was faultless They had alot of options even healthy breakfast or for those on a diet.they had gluten free also.my kids and I really enjoyed that bit.
- The room , the staff was friendly down to the housekeepers , the breakfast was nice
- Proximity to Library of Birmingham & Jewellery Quarter. Fairly quiet & safe feeling area. Free drink facilities & breakfast included in price. Staff were welcoming & my child very much appreciated the chocolate surprise!
- staff were great. all clean and comfortable. good price for Family room.
- The staff was friendly n the room was nice n clean
- The breakfast was good but the layout was quite difficult to work round - and the staff couldn't keep up with the demand for beans.
- Location. Within 15min walk to hippodrome.
- great to have gluten and dairy free options for breakfast
- Pillows and bed were uncomfortable. The breakfast facilities were poor only options were gluten free, crunchy nut or granola. I have a nut allergy so would of liked an option of just plain cereal e.g weetabix or cornflakes