ibis Styles Birmingham Centre
65 Lionel Street
- The staff were very helpful, the room was lovely, clean and modern and it was conveniently located in the centre of Birmingham, everything was in walking distance. I would definitely stay there again. We were attending a concert at the Barclay Card Arena, and it was a short and pleasant walk along the canal path from the hotel.
- Good location only 10 mins walk from Bullring shopping center.Fabulous reception staff so friendly and helpful. Free coffee machine in lobby.Good breakfast included in room rate
- Basic but comfortable room and good breakfast.
- very pleasantly surprised. Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff were very helpful. Breakfast was an added bonus, and very nice it was ! Ideal hotel for an overnight stay near to the Arena, which was a very short walk away.
- It was close to the birmingham arena that i was attending and central to Birmingham
- Amazing value for money. Just a short walk from the Arena along the canal. Cooked breakfast included in the price as well!
- The receptionist Gabriela was exceptional, efficiently booking us in and providing valuable information about the Hotel and the surrounding area. Rapidly resolving a problem with the television in my daughter's room. She also provided excellent info ref parking. The breakfast was very good with hot food as well as the continental. And the rooms and facilities were very clean and comfortable. And the courtesy teas and coffee etc in reception were great.
- Close to the Arena. Complimentary breakfast. Advice from check in staff on arrival on what to explore.
- Great helpful staff. Good location for all the attractions in Birmingham . When definitely stay there again .
- Very handy for gigs at Arena Birmingham. Parking too.
- Proximity to nia Parking under the hotel
- Breakfast poor. No cups, no glasses or cutlery. Seems didn’t have enough for the amount of people staying there. Plus only 2 staff to do tables & stock up on food.
- A five minute stroll along the canal bank to the Birmingham Arena was perfect for my needs. The hotel was very reasonable price but the underground car park was an extra £13 so factor that into your calculations.
- Decent sized room, friendly staff and really close to the arena. Parking a little steeply priced as it is the hotels carpark, but I guess the room rate was low so cannot really complain. Breakfast was fresh and great.
- Breakfast was pretty good, I would have liked a pastry though! The location was fantastic, very close by to my office. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful.
- Brilliant location for the arena, friendly staff great bed
- Very close to the arena . And a very nice pub next door
- Breakfast quite basic but hot. Location for us was excellent, close to New Street station and Symphony Hall.
- Friendly and welcoming staff. Comfortable bed, I slept well.
- Great value, close to concert venue, clean room, comfortable bed, delicious breakfast, we’ll definitely be returning for next concert.
University College Birmingham
The National Sea Life Center
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Birmingham Council House
Birmingham Town Hall
Victoria Square Birmingham
Birmingham Christmas Market
Various - Summer Row Restaurant
Various - Summer Row Cafe/Bar
Shakespear Pub & Restaurant Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
One of our top picks in Birmingham.This ibis Styles is in a central location in Birmingham, just a 15-minute walk from the Bull Ring shopping center. A free Continental Breakfast is provided and there is free Wi-Fi throughout. Birmingham International Airport is 9 miles away. The city’s concert and sports venues are nearby. The 24-hour front desk staff is happy to provide guests with discounted entry to local attractions, including Warwick Castle and Cadbury World. The rooms at ibis Styles Birmingham Centre are contemporary in style, and each has a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.