The Edgbaston Boutique Hotel
- Staff was great and beds were comfortable.
- Requested the room to be decorated as it was our wedding night they did a brilliant job in doing so
- The setting and ambience of the hotel and the room. Lovely setting, loved the mix of modern touches with old victorian style suites and decor. Beautiful room and enjoyed our stay. Visually amazing.
- Excellent facilities, especially the bathroom.
- They made our wedding anniversary special, kindly upgraded us which was amazing. Excellent service, staff was very friendly. Highly recommend the hotel and we'll be visiting again.nothibg wasn't too much trouble. Thank you
- Reception lady was very friendly and bubbly which I really liked. She was very attentive. Checkout is at 12noon which was really good as most hotels its 11am. And the nespresso coffee machine was amazing.
- The room was beautiful, the bath tub in room was lovely. Me and my partner loved it, great size. We had breakfast to our room. Although it was lovely it was cold. They don’t have a typical kettle in the room they have fancy machine that was bit of a faff. The hotel has a car park which is an excellent bonus. The hotel is in walking distance to some great pubs at eatery’s. The lady who checked us was super helpful and even carried some bags for me. Our room was very quiet and it was peaceful. Great stay, great hotel. Not far from city centre. Definitely recommend
- Lovey hotel but on reflection not for me. The focus is on alcohol, cocktails etc... we don’t drink. But nevertheless a lovely hotel
- Staff were excellent and couldn’t do more. Love that we had parking. Had a bath and shower, bath was large and lovely roll top.
- The staff and the hotel are incredible. WONDERFUL people, wonderful food, great drinks!
- Everything, really friendly staff, lovely bar area overall great stay
- Lovely big room Bath was lovely Staff very friendly Breakfast was good
- Loved the location and the cocktail bar the gentleman making the cocktails was very pleasant, held a decent conversation with me and my husband . Accommodated us for breakfast with toast, coffee , tea, pastries, yogurt and fruit. As required an early start.
- Very friendy staff room an facilities were fantastic . Would definitely recommend and will be staying again
- Lovely service from bar staff, tasty cocktails and great breakfast
- Staff are amazing, cater to your needs. Rooms were a decent size and clean.
- The whole experience from arrival to check out was a pleasure, the staff are attentive, the ambiance is fabulous, the rooms super special, especially the roll top bath. Bed very comfortable, breakfast was fantastic quality, and the privacy and private parking in leafy garden just made the whole experience easy and most repeatable, I will be booking again soon.
- Heated floor in the bathroom, coffee machine in room, great bed, huge bathroom
- For our first experience, it exceeded all our expectations. We were treated like royalty and we are already planning our next trip. Thank you it’s been a pleasure!
- The room was stunning, everything was perfect and bed was extra comfy and loved the bath tub in the room, little extras like coffee machine were also great