- Lovely atmosphere and amazing owners. Definitely I'll be back 😀
- Friendly hosts and lovely dogs made you feel welcome.
- Very helpful owners, Convenient location, Comfortable and clean
- Lovely hosts, nice room, great location. Would highly recommend.
- It was very clean, the building itself is homely and it has a relaxed atmosphere. Love the dogs too!
- Very friendly couple, had no problem with my late evening arrival and early morning departure. The room was so pretty, and very unique, which made me wish I was there a bit longer.
- Friendly staff and a good location to be close to the NEC, but good value for money if you are on a tight budget and need a decent and clean room for the night.
- I was so tired. I just wanted to rest and have a good sleep. The room was cosy, well warmed and the toilet facilities were good.
- Clean tidy comfortable room. Nice place. Friendly staff
- Only a £12 cab ride from NEC, and even with the cab fares less than half the cost of the Hilton with its swimming pool and sauna I never use. Having an ensuite bathroom in the Hilton doesn't double its value for me. Nice leafy suburb of the 2nd city, recommended.
- Comfy and homely. Very nice place to stay and would stay again.
- Friendly, homely, excellent value for money.
- The owners were friendly and helpful. Needed to leave early in the morning attending Crufts judging commencing early. They made available food for my breakfast.
- Room nice size could see our van from window nice and quite location fab for the dog
- Clean and comfortable with friendly owners. Good value for money. Secure, conveniently located, free parking. Free WiFi. Nice dog :-)
- Everything especially the friendliness & helpfulness
- Enjoyed the stay nice and quiet friendly staff would use again