- Very helpful owners, Convenient location, Comfortable and clean
- Lovely hosts, nice room, great location. Would highly recommend.
- It was very clean, the building itself is homely and it has a relaxed atmosphere. Love the dogs too!
- Very friendly couple, had no problem with my late evening arrival and early morning departure. The room was so pretty, and very unique, which made me wish I was there a bit longer.
- Friendly staff and a good location to be close to the NEC, but good value for money if you are on a tight budget and need a decent and clean room for the night.
- I was so tired. I just wanted to rest and have a good sleep. The room was cosy, well warmed and the toilet facilities were good.
- Clean tidy comfortable room. Nice place. Friendly staff
- Only a £12 cab ride from NEC, and even with the cab fares less than half the cost of the Hilton with its swimming pool and sauna I never use. Having an ensuite bathroom in the Hilton doesn't double its value for me. Nice leafy suburb of the 2nd city, recommended.
- Comfy and homely. Very nice place to stay and would stay again.
- Friendly, homely, excellent value for money.
- The owners were friendly and helpful. Needed to leave early in the morning attending Crufts judging commencing early. They made available food for my breakfast.
- Room nice size could see our van from window nice and quite location fab for the dog
- Clean and comfortable with friendly owners. Good value for money. Secure, conveniently located, free parking. Free WiFi. Nice dog :-)
- Everything especially the friendliness & helpfulness
- Enjoyed the stay nice and quiet friendly staff would use again
- Lovely place, nice location, comfy large room. Fab breakfast. Rob and Anne very helpful and welcoming. Recommend Atholl lodge for short and long stays. The hot water bottles were really useful for my sore bad back. Lovely personal touch. Supply of teaching and coffee good size mugs and biscuits! Nom Nom!
- Lovely Edwardian house well decorated and contemporary. Friendly owners nice quiet neighbourhood but very close to the shops. Lovely canalside leafy-green walk alongside, £10 Uber ride to the airport.
National Motorcycle Museum
Blakesley Hall Museum
St. Andrew's Stadium
Solihull Magistrates Court
Solihull Library & Information Service
Solihull College & University Centre Blossomfield Campus
Solihull Central Library
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Winterbourne House and Garden
Located just 16 minutes’ drive south of Birmingham, Atholl Lodge is a three-story Edwardian House with free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking. The rooms at Atholl Lodge each feature a flat-screen TV, a seating area, complimentary toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and a hairdryer. Some of the rooms also benefit from an private bathroom. In the spacious, lightly decorated dining room a free self-service continental breakfast is available. For evening meals, a fridge, microwave and kitchenware is available for guests to use. From the B&B, Birmingham Airport is a short 15-minute drive away. Acocks Green Train Station on the London Marylebone line is a 10-minute walk away and the iconic Bullring Shopping Center is less than 5 miles away. The Mailbox, another trendy shopping destination, is also just a 16-minute journey by car.